Next Gary Johnson Twitter Bomb: Wednesday, Aug. 8th
The next Twitter bomb for Gary Johnson will be Wednesday, August 8th at 9:00 am PDT / 10:00 am MDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 pm EDT.
This week’s Twitter bomb hashtag is #IAmLibertarian. This is a special Twitter bomb, so please read the instructions carefully.
- Take a picture of yourself holding up a sign that reads “I Am Libertarian.”
- Think of a reason (or many reasons) for why you are Libertarian.
- At 9:00 am PDT / 10:00 am MDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 pm EDT, send out a tweet with the hashtag #IAmLibertarian, and upload the picture to Twitter.
- For example: “#IAmLibertarian because I believe the war on drugs should be ended.” [including picture]
- For example: “IAmLibertarian and I’m voting for @GovGaryJohnson for president.” [including picture]
- Please try to send as many tweets with the #IAmLibertarian hashtag as you can.
- We also invite you to change your profile picture to one of you holding up your “I Am Libertarian” sign.
The goal is to demonstrate to Twitter that Libertarians are everyday people! We also hope to have so many people participating in the Twitter bomb that #IAmLibertarian trends on Twitter, thus attracting attention to the Gary Johnson campaign.
If you have further questions about the Twitter bomb, please email the campaign at ryanshattuck.
Add a Gary Johnson Widget to Your Website or Blog
We have created a number of “widgets” – small computer applications that can easily be added to your website or blog. Common examples of a widget include: Google advertisements, voting polls, and weather forecasts. We are excited to introduce Gary Johnson “Donations” and “Join us” widgets. By installing these widgets on your blog, you provide an interactive experience for your readers.
The Gary Johnson 2012 widgets include general campaign themes as well as specific issues, such as drug policy reform and the Federal Reserve. Find the widget that’s right for you!
How Do I Install a Gary Johnson Widget?
Simply visit http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/widgets and choose a themed widget. Copy the html code, and paste the code into the appropriate place on your website or blog. The location of where you paste the html code depends on the type of website or blog us you (for example: WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, TypePad, etc).
For more information on how to install the Gary Johnson 2012 widgets, please visit http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/widgets.
Help Gary Johnson Receive 200,000 Fans on Facebook
Gary Johnson currently has 195,000 supporters on Facebook. Please help us reach 200,000! Please invite your friends and family members to like Gary Johnson on Facebook if they haven’t done so already. We’ve received a lot of support on Google+… let’s demonstrate that same support on Facebook!